Homework 1 : Interactive Animation
Use mouseX and mouseY to make a very simple interactive animation.
Change a shape / position / color / size or even shape itself with mouse position.
- Use both mouseX and mouseY (Let’s not use other variables for this week)
- Use void setup() / void draw() structure.
- Use each of transform(), rotate(), scale() at least once.
- Leave comments at least 3 times to organize and explain your code.
- Capture video of your display window and upload it to Youtube or Vimeo.
- ***Embed*** the video in your blog post.
Every Wednesday 10:00 PM